By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

Should I purchase a dining membership?

Yes! It's a convenient way to eat on campus that is a great value, and gives you other great membership perks. Take a look at the membership options that we have available!

Do Dining Dollars carry over from year to year?

They are carried over from the fall to the spring when a new meal plan is purchased in the spring. They are not carried over from year to year.

If I'm not a Resident Hall Student, where do I buy my meal plan?

If you live off-campus, you can purchase a traditional meal plan at the Information Desk in the Shepherd Union.

What are Dining Dollars/Wildcat Dining Dollars?

Dining Dollars can be spent at any on-campus restaurant.

What do I do if I have allergies or dietary questions or concerns?

The Executive Chef is always available to discuss a personalized program to make sure your dining experience is delicious, nutritious and safe. Visit in person, call @(801)626-8052,or send an email to the Chef Trek Kryger, to get started. We would love to meet you and discuss your options.

How can I find out what is being served today?

Sodexo's Bite App is free to download from both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, and provides you with the most up to date menus for our dining locations, as well as information about promotions, dietary and calorie information, and much more!

What is QBOT?

QBOT is a virtual loyalty card that rewards you for dining with us! The app is free to download at the App Store or Google Play Store, and the more you use the app the more rewards you'll unlock!
In This Section
Important Info

Meal Plan Changes

A resident may change his/her meal plan during the first two weeks of the semester at the Housing & Residence Life Office located in Stewart-Wasatch or University Village.

Obtaining / Replacing Your Meal Card

The student identification card, which is called a Wildcard, is issued by the University and serves as your meal card. If you are a freshman or transfer student, you may obtain your student ID card at orientation. The Wildcard Office in the Union Building issues your card. You must present picture ID and evidence of registration at the Wildcard Service/Information Desk. 

Dining Dollars Information- What are they?

Dollars that can be spent at on-campus restaurants where the Sodexo logo is displayed. Dining Dollars are for Dining Memberships and may also be added to a Residential Meal Plan.

Having Visitors?

Guests are always welcome. You can use your Dining Dollars to purchase a meal for your guests at any dining location. Please remember that you must be present to use your card. Remember that meal cards and swipes are nontransferable.

Dining Policies

One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:

  • Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
  • Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
  • Remember that meal cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
Weber State University | Dining Services | 3910 Campus Drive Department 2115 | Ogden, UT 84408 | tel. (801) 626-6323 | Contact Us